Did you know that you can support Summit Pacific Medical Foundation through your everyday online purchases? Amazon.com has a charitable program called AmazonSmile. It is a simple and automatic way for you to support SPMF every time you shop, at no cost to you.
When you shop at AmazonSmile, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to SPMF.
How Do I Setup my AmazonSmile?
It’s simple! There are TWO ways, either through the web browser or using your mobile APP.
Mobile APP instructions Available HERE. (For both Android and iOS.)
In your web browser:
- Go to AmazonSmile from the web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- Login with your amazon.com username and password or create one if you are a new user.
- Search for Summit Pacific Medical Foundation in the search box on the right side where it asks which charity you would like to support.
- Select Summit Pacific Medical Foundation from the search results.
- You may also want to add a bookmark to AmazonSmile to make it even easier to return and start shopping at AmazonSmile.
- Start shopping and donating to SPMF!
Which Products on AmazonSmile Are Eligible for Charitable Donations?
Tens of millions of products on AmazonSmile are eligible for donations but not every item, so definitely keep an eye out for those that are! You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages. Recurring Subscribe-and-Save purchases and subscription renewals are not currently eligible.
Can I Use My Existing Amazon.Com Account on AmazonSmile?
Yes, you use the same account on Amazon.com and AmazonSmile. Your shopping cart, Wish List, wedding or baby registry, and other account settings are also the same.
How Do I Select a Charitable Organization to Support When Shopping on AmazonSmile?
On your first visit to AmazonSmile, you need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. Just type in Summit Pacific Medical Foundation and then every eligible purchase you make on AmazonSmile will result in a donation to us.