Summit Pacific Medical Center is committed to transforming the way we deliver healthcare from a model of treating sick people to an organization that teaches our community how to be healthy. However, in order to achieve their health and wellness goals, the community needs increased access to a multitude of resources.
Therefore, Summit Pacific is constructing a three story, 60,000 square foot facility that will feature:
• Entire floor dedicated to physical, occupational & speech therapy
• Diagnostic screening services such as 3D mammography and DEXA Scans
• Capacity for 20 primary care providers (MDs, ARNPs, PAs)
• Robust café services centered around fresh, healthy and local options
• A retail pharmacy storefront
• Community focused education, support groups and meeting rooms
• Indoor/outdoor community “play” spaces including a rock climbing wall & more!