Increased Access to Services
• Community contracted transportation services for treatment, recovery, primary care, legal services.
• Contracted coordinated care position for all members to access.
• Financial support as payor of last resort up to $3500.00 per individual for treatment services.
• End User Digital Device training (partner is WSU Grays Harbor Extension Office).
Documentary “Consider saving a life today”
Anti- stigma radio campaign “substance use disorder is a treatable disease.”
• What is the Grays Harbor Consortium?
• The disease of substance use disorder.
• The science of substance use disorder
• Life circumstances (mitigating factors)that contribute to SUD.
• Behavioral treatment approaches- abstinence based vs harm reduction.
• Medicated Assisted Treatment –evidence-based facts.
• Enabling vs Support-What does this look like?
• First person recovery language.
• How stigma associated with SUD hurts all of us.
• Harm reduction.