- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Primary Care Clinics
- 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and closed on weekends.
Urgent Care Clinic
- 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. 7 days a week.
- 10 a.m. most holidays. Call 360-346-2222 to confirm holiday hours.
Visiting Hours and & Patient Check-In Locations
The main patient entrance is located at 600 East Main Street, Elma, WA 98541 and is open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. All patients should check in at the main lobby for clinic, lab, imaging and outpatient procedures. The main patient entrance off of Main Street is closed and locked outside the hours of 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. If you are visiting a patient in the hospital after hours, please check in at the Emergency Department.
Covid-19 Visitation Restrictions
Visitation is currently, and has been, limited at all Summit Pacific facilities. Summit Pacific continues to monitor the risk of COVID-19 and will continue to adjust visitor restrictions as necessary and required by State and County restrictions. We sincerely appreciate your understanding and your help in keeping our community healthy and safe.
- Emergency Department: Patients may have 1 visitor with them at all times. If patient is COVID positive, visitors will be required to wear full personal protective equipment.
- Inpatient Unit: COVID negative patients are allowed one visitor per day during visiting hours 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. COVID positive patients are allowed one visitor per day in full personal protective equipment. End-of-life care patients may have two visitors at a time, all hours of the day.
- Clinics: All clinic patients are allowed one visitor.
Emergency Department Check-In Location & After Hours Visitors
Please use the driveway and parking lot located off of Young Street when visiting the Emergency Department. The Emergency Department is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you are visiting and find that the Main Patient Entrance is locked, please check-in at the Emergency Department.