All three of our clinics participate in the Washington State Patient Centered Medical Home Collaborative and are Recognized Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Homes.
This means our patient care teams use a team approach to that focuses on the patient’s health, and the overall health of the patient’s family unit. This approach helps encourage two way communication and participation in care plans between the patient and their provider; it also encourages patients to take a proactive approach to managing their own health and the health of their family. The Medical Home project allows more one-on-one time between provider and patient and enables the patients to participate in their healthcare decisions.
Our patients can get advice quickly from the care team outside of visits. Patients can often get appointments the same day.
Your primary care director or nurse attends to your care directly. He or she also leads a highly skilled team of people who work with you. The team can include nurses, counselors, pharmacists, medical assistants and specialist doctors.
All Your Health Needs
The team treats you as a whole person,not just as one illness. They will work with you and your family on :
- Prevention and wellness, helping you work towards a healthy lifestyle.
- Both physical and mental health issues such as depression or anxiety.
- A plan for care for any major health problems.
Your medical home organizes:
- Your results from labs, specialists, hospitals and anyone else involved in your care.
- All of your medications, over the counter and prescriptions prescribed to you.
- Services you receive in your community such as those that help you stop smoking or lose weight.
Today’s technology helps your medical team:
- Keeping you up to date. Remind you when it is time for care, testing or new information.
- Send prescriptions right to your preferred pharmacy.
- Our Virtual Care Clinic helps you receive care 24/7 from wherever you are.
- Lets you stay connected to your care team through our Clinic Patient Portal. This is where you can view, download, or transmit a health summary. Review appointment history. Request new appointments and see details of upcoming visits (January 2015). See laboratory and other testing results. Send secure messages to your provider. Track medications, immunizations, and other health maintenance items. Request prescription renewals.