Save the date for our Wellness Center Grand Opening!
January 25, 2019 at 12 p.m.
Please join us as we gather to introduce our much anticipated Wellness Center to the Grays Harbor community! This facility is envisioned to be the hub for health and wellness for our community, boasting three floors dedicated to preventive medicine. We hope that you will join us in celebrating this momentous occasion!
Wellness Center Key Features
- 60,000 Square-foot, Three-story Building Located on the Summit Pacific Campus
- $33 Million Project Budget, Funded by USDA
- Third Floor Primary Care Suite Housing up to 20 Providers
- Integrative Therapy & Rehabilitation Services Suite
- Community Focused Education and Conference Spaces
- Additional Access to Outpatient Services
- Expanded Cafe, Coffee Bar and Retail Pharmacy
- Indoor and Outdoor Community Play Spaces and Outdoor Pavilion
- Community Fitness Trail and Outdoor Exercise Equipment
- Parking and Circulation Improvements
At Summit Pacific, we are transforming the way we deliver healthcare by expanding our definition of who our patients are and how to best care for them. We are working to provide our community access to increased services, programs and the support needed to avoid preventable ailments and live longer, happier, healthier lives.
Soon, patients will have increased access to some of the routine services needed to support their care plans including laboratory, diagnostic imaging, physical and occupational therapy and more. The Wellness Center will not only provide the additional space and infrastructure needed to house additional providers but the well-equipped, community focused facility will help us have an edge in recruiting providers to come live and work in Grays Harbor.