Access to your Medical Records
Summit Pacific Medical Center gives you, or your authorized representatives, two options for accessing your medical records as well as imaging records (CDs, x-rays, MRI, CT, ultrasound, mammography, etc.). If you are a patient at SPMC or one of our clinics, the instructions below will walk you through the different steps to access your medical records.
- View your information through the My SummitCare Patient Portal.
- Request a copy of your medical records by filling out the appropriate release form (below).
Best Option – Electronic Access to Your Medical Records Using the My SummitCare Patient Portal
My SummitCare is our secure, web-based patient information portal. Here you will be able to review information from your medical records including but not limited to:
- Test and imaging results
- Patient health summary
- Medication list
- Visit history
- Discharge instructions
Alternative Option – Request Medical Record Copies
To request copies of your medical records complete a signed release form specifying what is to be released and to whom it is being released. We provide two request types for your convenience:
1. Patient Request Form is for when you need a copy of your medical records for yourself or for any third party.
2. Release of Information form is our standard form for transferring care. This form is used when you are moving your health care to a new facility.
Once a request form is completed, please return using one of the options below:
- Fax: 360-346-2216
Attention: Health Information Department
600 E Main St
Elma, WA 98541
- Scan and email the completed form to PatientRecordRequest@sp-mc.org.
Please Note: WA state law allows up to 15 business days to respond to a medical records request. In most cases, your request will be processed sooner.