Summit Pacific Medical Center’s My SummitCare patient portal gives you the flexibility to access your health information on your time and between visits to any of our hospital departments or our three primary care clinics. Please scroll down for login and enrollment options.
As a patient of Summit Pacific Medical Center, enrolling in the My SummitCare patient portal will allow you to access the following:
Laboratory and radiology results
Non-urgent medical correspondence
The portal is completely secure, so you can be confident that your private information is protected. Only you—or an authorized family member or caregiver—can access your information. We hope this new tool will help you take an active role in your healthcare. For more information, including enrollment details, please contact Summit Pacific Medical Center at 360-346-2222.
Download the app!
Access is always available at your fingertips when you download our new MEDITECH MHealth mobile app. Available on your Apple® or Android™ device, simply login with the same patient portal credentials you would use on a desktop. It’s free to use and easy to navigate!
To Enroll in the My SummitCare patient portal:
Enroll in person at:
- Summit Pacific Medical Center
- Summit Pacific Healthcare Clinic
- McCleary Healthcare Clinic
- Elma Family Medicine
Self-enroll, use the “Enroll Here” button. You must have:
- A valid email address in the hospital registration system (Your Patient Portal email must match the one on file at SPMC).
- Your Medical Record Number (MR#). Your medical record number may be listed as “Unit No” on your paperwork or “MR#” on your hospital ID bracelet. It begins with the letters “SM” and is followed by eight numbers. For further MR# information, please call SPMC at 360-346-2222.
Request Access for Another Person
- If you would like to assign a family member or someone you have a close relationship with, access (proxy) to your My SummitCare account, complete the My SummitCare Proxy Access Request Form below and return it to the medical records kiosk in the main patient lobby of Summit Pacific Medical Center.