Summit Pacific Medical Center’s My SummitCare patient portal gives you the flexibility to access your health information on your time and between visits to any of our hospital departments or our two primary care clinics. Please scroll down for login and enrollment options.
As a patient of Summit Pacific, enrolling in the My SummitCare patient portal will allow you to access the following:
Laboratory and radiology results
Non-urgent medical correspondence
The portal is completely secure, so you can be confident that your private information is protected. Only you—or an authorized family member or caregiver—can access your information. We hope this new tool will help you take an active role in your healthcare. For more information, including enrollment details, please call 360-346-2223.
Download the app!
Access is always available at your fingertips when you download our new MEDITECH MHealth mobile app. Available on your Apple® or Android™ device, simply login with the same patient portal credentials you would use on a desktop. It’s free to use and easy to navigate!
To Enroll in the My SummitCare patient portal:
Enroll in person at:
- Summit Pacific Medical Center
- Summit Pacific Wellness Center Clinic
- McCleary Healthcare Clinic
Enroll over the phone:
Please call 360-346-2223 and have the following ready:
- A valid email address. Your Patient Portal email must match the email on file for you in the hospital registration system.
Request Access for Another Person
- If you would like to assign a family member or someone you have a close relationship with, access (proxy) to your My SummitCare account, complete the My SummitCare Proxy Access Request Form below and return it to the medical records kiosk on the first floor of Summit Pacific’s Wellness Center.